Chief Executive Officer
Glenwood Retirement Village (GRV) is seeking a Chief Executive Officer to join and lead our organization. Glenwood Retirement Village is a faith centered, non-profit, independent organization, whose mission is to serve others with excellence, enhancing their quality of life through innovative health, housing, spiritual, and human services. Nestled off the beautiful shores of lake Minnewaska in Glenwood Minnesota, our campus consists of a licensed 64 bed skilled care center, 32 bed assisted living facility, and 30 independent living townhomes for seniors.
Position Summary: The CEO establishes and maintains healthcare operations across all entities of GRV. Monitors, directs, and coordinates all services and programs provided in collaboration with directors. Possess knowledge of and follows all federal, state, and local standards for healthcare operations including financial principles and management. Creates, manages, and leads the management team to assure excellence in all levels of care provided. Strives to maintain good public relations, and a team centered work environment including working with staff at all levels. Exemplifies our organization’s philosophy and mission. Reports to governing board regularly. Sets the tone and atmosphere for all facilities encouraging a positive and enriching environment for everyone. Will act as a working administrator for the care center. Provide willingness to lead change and explore new ideas to better care for whom we serve.
*Our organization is looking to select a candidate who can start the first Quarter of 2022*
Qualifications: Applicants MUST possess the following requirements-
· Bachelor’s degree and licensed as a nursing home administrator in the State of Minnesota.
· Minimum of two years’ experience in an executive leadership role. (More experience preferred)
· Ability to pass a criminal background study and be free of any disciplinary action with the Board of Executives for Long Term Services and Support.
· Basic medical knowledge.
· Solid understanding of business management, and healthcare operations for long term care facilities.
· Proof of COVID vaccination. Willingness to maintain vaccination status.
· Relocate to Glenwood MN or a surrounding area.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
· Licensed as an assisted living director in the state of MN (Or willingness to obtain).
· Advanced accounting knowledge.
**Pay will be based on skills and experience**
- Applications must be submitted through our company website and include a cover letter, resume, along with documentation supporting required licenses. Three professional references may be required upon request of our hiring team.
-If you have any further questions about the position, please reach out to our human resources representative at 320-634-5763.