Cook And Dietary Aid (C.A.D.A) Dietary Aides work alongside Dietitians, Dietary Managers and Chefs to help prepare food for residents and patients. They have the following responsibilities:
- Preparing meals, snacks and beverages following specific procedures
- Serving meals, ensuring food safety and hygiene procedures are followed at all times
- Staying current on the individual procedures and protocols for their facilities, including state-specified rules and regulations
- Setting up and taking down dining areas and assisting with kitchen maintenance and general cleaning
- FT/PT available, E/O Weekend.
- Eligible for the scholarship program.