Click on an opening to apply.
Nursing Home Openings
The NA/R is responsible for assisting the residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADL's) through daily nursing care as described in each resident's plan of care. The NA/R carries out simple treatment procedures, reports to and follows the instructions of the charge nurse.
The NA/R works closely with the activities department, volunteers, housekeeping and all other ancillary departments. NA/R's frequently have contact with the resident's family, members. GRV offers very competitive pay, along with shift differentials. We also provide a GREAT scholarship program for folks looking to continue, or go to school! If interested- APPLY!
- FT/PT Day Shift 0600A-0630P, and 0600A-1430P
- FT/PT PM Shift: 2:15P-1045P, 4:00P-9:30P, or 6:15P-10:45P
- Every other weekend/holiday
- Willing to assist with certification
Nurse - RN or LPN
The Nurse is charged with the responsibility to act in the capacity of leadership on a unit under the direction of the Director of Nursing. The nurse is responsible for the health care needs of the residents and for the supervision or monitoring of the nursing assistants on his/her unit.
We have a great team based atmosphere. GRV offers very competitive pay, along with shift differentials. We also provide a GREAT scholarship program for folks looking to continue, or go to school! If interested- APPLY!
- New Grads Welcome
- FT PM's 2:15pm-10:45pm. Every other weekend/holiday required
Environmental Services Assistant
The HR/Payroll/Admin Assistant is responsible for a variety of tasks supporting the daily operations of Glenwood Retirement Village. Duties include processing payroll every two weeks, recruiting/screening/interviewing future employees, assist with on-boarding of new staff. This position will be responsible for maintaining compliance with labor laws, internal HR communication, track continuing education, participate as member and recorder of minutes at meetings led by the CEO.
Minimum of an associate degree in business, human resources, accounting field or experience in the human resources field. Ability to multitask and operate under stress and deadlines. Experience in HR and K-pay software is a plus.
Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Must be precise, accurate and detail oriented.
Ability to work and communicate effectively with a diverse employee population. Must be consistent and fair in the interpretation and enforcement of personnel policies. Understands and practices the highest level of confidentiality.
Dietary Aides work alongside Dietitians, Dietary Managers and Cooks to help prepare food for residents and patients. They have the following responsibilities:
- Preparing meals, snacks and beverages following specific procedures
- Serving meals, ensuring food safety and hygiene procedures are followed at all times
- Staying current on the individual procedures and protocols for their facilities, including state-specified rules and regulations
- Setting up and taking down dining areas and assisting with kitchen maintenance and general cleaning
- PT available, E/O Weekend.
- Eligible for the scholarship program.
Administration / Other Openings
Chief Executive Officer
Glenwood Retirement Village (GRV) is seeking a Chief Executive Officer to join and lead our organization. Glenwood Retirement Village is a faith centered, non-profit, independent organization, whose mission is to serve others with excellence, enhancing their quality of life through innovative health, housing, spiritual, and human services. Nestled off the beautiful shores of lake Minnewaska in Glenwood Minnesota, our campus consists of a licensed 64 bed skilled care center, 32 bed assisted living facility, and 30 independent living townhomes for seniors.
Position Summary: The CEO establishes and maintains healthcare operations across all entities of GRV. Monitors, directs, and coordinates all services and programs provided in collaboration with directors. Possess knowledge of and follows all federal, state, and local standards for healthcare operations including financial principles and management. Creates, manages, and leads the management team to assure excellence in all levels of care provided. Strives to maintain good public relations, and a team centered work environment including working with staff at all levels. Exemplifies our organization’s philosophy and mission. Reports to governing board regularly. Sets the tone and atmosphere for all facilities encouraging a positive and enriching environment for everyone. Will act as a working administrator for the care center. Provide willingness to lead change and explore new ideas to better care for whom we serve.
*Our organization is looking to select a candidate who can start the first Quarter of 2022*
Qualifications: Applicants MUST possess the following requirements-
· Bachelor’s degree and licensed as a nursing home administrator in the State of Minnesota.
· Minimum of two years’ experience in an executive leadership role. (More experience preferred)
· Ability to pass a criminal background study and be free of any disciplinary action with the Board of Executives for Long Term Services and Support.
· Basic medical knowledge.
· Solid understanding of business management, and healthcare operations for long term care facilities.
· Proof of COVID vaccination. Willingness to maintain vaccination status.
· Relocate to Glenwood MN or a surrounding area.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
· Licensed as an assisted living director in the state of MN (Or willingness to obtain).
· Advanced accounting knowledge.
**Pay will be based on skills and experience**
- Applications must be submitted through our company website and include a cover letter, resume, along with documentation supporting required licenses. Three professional references may be required upon request of our hiring team.
-If you have any further questions about the position, please reach out to our human resources representative at 320-634-5763.
Assisted Living Openings
This position will assist with helping get residents up in the morning, showers, serving breakfast and housekeeping. You will work in collaboration with a multiple different departments to provide the best care possible for our residents.
- FT 11:00P-7:00A Every other weekend
- PT position, 0630-0930
- Casual position; 4 shifts a month required.
(This position doesn't require a CNA)