Click on an opening to apply.
Nursing Home Openings
The NA/R is responsible for assisting the residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADL's) through daily nursing care as described in each resident's plan of care. The NA/R carries out simple treatment procedures, reports to and follows the instructions of the charge nurse.
The NA/R works closely with the activities department, volunteers, housekeeping and all other ancillary departments. NA/R's frequently have contact with the resident's family, members. GRV offers very competitive pay, along with shift differentials. We also provide a GREAT scholarship program for folks looking to continue, or go to school! If interested- APPLY!
- FT/PT Day Shift 0600A-1430P
- FT/PT PM Shift: 2:15P-1045P, 4:00P-9:30P, or 6:15P-10:45P
- Every other weekend/holiday
- Willing to assist with certification
- FT NOC Shift: 10:45P-06:30A
- Every other weekand & holiday
Nurse - RN or LPN
The Nurse is charged with the responsibility to act in the capacity of leadership on a unit under the direction of the Director of Nursing. The nurse is responsible for the health care needs of the residents and for the supervision or monitoring of the nursing assistants on his/her unit.
We have a great team based atmosphere. GRV offers very competitive pay, along with shift differentials. We also provide a GREAT scholarship program for folks looking to continue, or go to school! If interested- APPLY!
- New Grads Welcome
- FT PM's 2:15pm-10:45pm. Every other weekend/holiday required
Environmental Services Assistant
Dietary Aides work alongside Dietitians, Dietary Managers and Cooks to help prepare food for residents and patients. They have the following responsibilities:
- Preparing meals, snacks and beverages following specific procedures
- Serving meals, ensuring food safety and hygiene procedures are followed at all times
- Staying current on the individual procedures and protocols for their facilities, including state-specified rules and regulations
- Setting up and taking down dining areas and assisting with kitchen maintenance and general cleaning
- FT Evenings, and Days available, E/O Weekend.
- Eligible for the scholarship program.
Looking to hire a skilled cook to prepare delicious meals according to our menus. You will cook dishes that will delight our residents with their taste and timely delivery. Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware, knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.) Ability to follow all sanitation procedures, ability to work as a team, good communication skills, High School diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage.
We hire for attitude and teamwork so we will train the right person.
Assisted Living Openings
Care Attendant - Parkview Court Assisted Living
This position is responsible for providing personal care and delegated nursing services designed to maintain the clients' physical and emotional wellbeing.
Primary responsibilities include assisting the client with personal care as identified in the client care plan. Establish rapport with clients and provide socialization and companionship to clients while performing assigned tasks.
- PT PM SHIFT - 4-8:00 and 2:30-11:00 - 7-10 days a PP/every other weekend and holiday.
- Nights 11pm - 7:00am/7-10 days a PP/every other weekend and holiday.